GAME CRASH WHEN INJECTING THE MENU
If your Game Crashes when you Inject the Terror Menu then you can try the Following Steps.
- Make sure that all Anti Virus Programms are Disabeld
- Open the Installer and Press Advanced > Uninstall All Menu Settings
- Open the Installer and Press Advanced > Uninstall Menu Files
- Make sure to ONLY Inject while game is in Story Mode (for more Stability)
- Reduce the Graphics Settings in game so your PC can Handle the Extra Load from the Menu.
- Make sure that all other Mod Menus and mods are uninstalled
- Has there been a new Gtav Update in the last few days ?
THE MOD MENU DOES NOT OPEN AFTER INJECTING
If your Mod Menu does not open after Installing it you can try the following:
- Make sure all Anti Virus Programms are Disabled and run the Installer as Admin
- Open Installer Press Advanced > Uninstall Menu Files & Uninstall All Menu Settings
- Make sure you have the latest Version by Pressing Advanced > Check Installer Version and Check Menu Version
- Press Open Paths > Open Menu Folder there will be a randomly named FIle (for Example ISmM7Rdke1Ra.ISmM). Download a Injector (for example Xenos) and Inject that File into the game.
I DONT HAVE A NUMPAD
Open the Installer and Press Change Open Key> Set Open Key to F8.
After thats done restart the Game and Inject the Menu again.
Ingame you can Open the Menu with F8 now and under Menu
Settings you can also change the Open Key to a Custom Key.
I CANT FIND ANY MONEY OPTIONS
Thats because we had to remove them for now because they would get you almost instantly banned.
The only Money Option that is left is Moeny Drop whitch also only works for Self and no longer for other Players because rockstar patched that as well 🙁